- ANA does not assume any warranty for the information provided on the websites, in particular for its topicality, correctness, completeness and usability for specific purposes. Nor does ANA guarantee that the server is free of viruses or other harmful software.
- Where products and services are offered on our websites, ANA’s liability for damages in connection with the use or enjoyment of such products and services is excluded. However, this exclusion of liability does not apply insofar as you conclude an air carriage contract or a travel contract with ANA via our online booking system (in these cases, limitations of liability or exclusions of liability may arise from other provisions such as the Warsaw Convention, the Montreal Convention, the Civil Code and/or our General Conditions of Carriage), if we have breached a material contractual obligation, as well as for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by ANA or one of our legal representatives or contracted agents, and for other damages which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by ANA or one of our legal representatives or contracted agents.
- Our websites contain references to third-party websites (links) that are not maintained by ANA. We are not responsible for the content of such websites and accept no liability for any loss, damage or infringement arising from the content of such websites. The links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you, the user of our websites, and the provision does not imply that ANA endorses the content of the linked websites or is affiliated with their operators. ANA disclaims any responsibility or liability for your use of the linked websites; you visit and use them at your own risk. We will remove a link if we become aware of illegal content on a linked website and the removal of the link is technically possible.
- The content of our websites, including text, graphics and images, is protected by copyright or other laws. “ANA”, “All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.”, “ANA Mileage Club” and “Mileage Club” are registered trademarks of ANA. Other logos and trademarks published on our websites are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. You may not copy, upload, modify, publish or distribute the pages obtained from these websites and their contents unless you have the prior written consent of ANA. Similarly, if you download software from our websites, you may not redistribute, distribute, decompile, analyse the program and data structure, decrypt or similarly deal with the software. However, you may download or print a temporary copy of the pages provided on a single computer for the purpose of learning about, purchasing or using ANA’s products and services, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the pages or the contents of our websites or use for purposes other than those mentioned above constitutes an infringement of the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of ANA or the other entitled parties.
- ANA offers products and services in many parts of the world. Our websites may refer to products and services that are not available worldwide or at all times, without specific limitations of these offers being explicitly mentioned.
- We welcome your suggestions, questions and comments, but are not responsible for their processing and review or for any similarities with future ANA programmes, products and services. Do not disclose trade secrets or other confidential information when submitting suggestions, questions and comments to us.
- ANA reserves the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to discontinue publication. We make updates, improvements and other changes to these websites without separately indicating changes.